healthier marzipan balls dipped in a cocoa and poppy mixture
Updated: Nov 17, 2020
• 180g ground almonds
• 140g sugar of joice (me: erythritol)
• 3 Tbsp Agave syrup
• 3 Tbsp Water
• 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
• 3 Tbsp ground poppy
1. Ground the sugar in a food processor until powdery (or simply use powdered sugar of
2. Add all the other ingredients and blend until a sticks dough forms into a kinda ball shape.
3. Line a box with baking sheet and press down the marzipan evenly.
4.Let sit in the fridge overnight.
5. Cut into cubes, if you want to you can form the cubes into balls or just leave it in it‘s shape.
6. Dip into 50/50 cocoa and poppy mixture or in melted chocolate.
7. If dipped in melted chocolate put it back in the fridge and let it sit for at least 1-2 hours.