super easy and delicious Vietnamese noodle soup
Is there anything better than a hot soup on a cloudy day? I don't think so.
This flavorful vietnamese noodle soup gives you everything you need and is ready in less than 30 minutes.
In my opinion there exists no better combination of the taste of fresh coriander, noodles and a hot soup with spices.
This recipe serves one portion. In order you prefer other veggies like carrots or mushrooms feel free to replace them.
- handful of oyster mushrooms
- fresh ginger and garlic
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Miso paste
- 3 Tbsp water
- a few drops of liquid smoke
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 50g broccoli
- 25g leek
- 1 small oak choy
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 50 gramms of ramen noodles (or any other noodles of choice, for example rice noodles)
- salt and pepper to taste
- some chili flakes
- fresh coriander
1) marinate oyster mushrooms in soy sauce, miso paste, fresh ginger and garlic and let sit while preparing the rest and chopping the vegetables
2) put some coconut oil in a pot and let heat
3) pan fry the marinated mushrooms, also add other vegetables (i added broccoli, leek and the hard part of pak choy)
4) after pan fried for about 3min add water until all the veggies are covered and also add some fresh lemon juice - let simmer for about 10min
5) add the softer parts (the „leaves“) of pak choy and some asia noodles and let simmer for another 7min (depending on which noodles you use)
6) decorate with mung bean sprouts and fresh coriander
7) add some sriracha, turn on a good movie et voila 🌱💫